This episode of the Thread Safe Podcast is all about creative endeavors. It’s mostly a diary-podcasting episode, in which I talk about my two areas of creative focus for the month of November: costuming and writing.
In this episode:
- I share my writing plans for this month.
- I discuss deadlines, for creative projects and other responsibilities, and the importance of finding balance among them.
- I actually have quite a bit of costuming news to share in my Costume Status Update, including one announcement that’s been a long time in coming.
Useful Resources of the Day:
- National Novel Writing Month – The original 30-day novel-writing challenge. My personal page is here.
- I Should Be Writing – One of the most enduring and beloved writing podcasts in existence.
- Send feedback to amy at ameliabowen dot com
- I’m @amybowen on Twitter
- Or comment on this post!
- The theme song for The Thread Safe Podcast is “Puzzle Pieces,” by Lee Rosevere, from the album Music for Podcasts 2, which is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license and is available via freemusicarchive.org.
- The transition sound effect is “ScissorsCutting.wav” by Sclolex, which is available at freesound.org.
- The bumper music for diary podcasting is “Live Fast, Diarrhea” by The Vandals. (Thanks to Jack Mangan for the idea.)