The Thread Safe Podcast 001: A Costuming Origin Story
Welcome to the relaunch of my sewing podcast! The Thread Safe Podcast is a biweekly show about sewing and other crafty and creative hobbies, technology, and how they intersect and interact. This show is dedicated to everyone who relaxes after a hard day behind a computer by indulging their crafty, creative side.
Podcasts I mentioned on the show:
- Jack Mangan’s Deadpan Podcast
- The Ghost Light Podcast
- 2016 Dog Days of Podcasting Challenge
- The Evil Genius Chronicles
Useful Resource of the Day:
- Time Recording App (link is to the Google Play Store)
- Send feedback to amy at ameliabowen dot com
- I’m @amybowen on Twitter
- The theme song for The Thread Safe Podcast is “Puzzle Pieces,” by Lee Rosevere, from the album Music for Podcasts 2, which is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license and is available via freemusicarchive.org.
- The transition sound effect is “ScissorsCutting.wav” by Sclolex, which is available at freesound.org.